2010年8月17日火曜日

Trip to Kelowna








Hey guys!

As you know, my boyfriend and I visited his sister's place last weekend. His sister and her husband live in a big house. There were four bathrooms in the house. When we visited them, there were also her husband's parents and my boyfriend's mother there. It means the house was huge enough for those people to stay in! I was surprised that it is common to have a big house in Canada, even if they are still young. Because in Japan people can't have such a big house easily. My boyfriend told me that Canada has space to build big houses.

We went to a lake to swim. The lake was so beautiful! I had never been to such a lovely beach until I visited there.

I sometimes felt it was hard to join the conversation between local Canadian people because of my English ability. To understand them, I must know the background, reference, and culture. I strongly felt I need to learn English and Canadian culture more.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿