2010年8月23日月曜日

Canadian Supermarket






Hello,guys!
I'm talking about supermarkets in Canada today.

First I felt staff in supermarkets are usually so friendly. They greet you like "Hi, how are you today?" and "Have a nice day!". Customers also say "I'm good, thanks. And you?" We, Japanese people, usually don't say anything for staff at shops.

We went to a supermarket today. Western people usually go shopping for food or daily stuff once a week. So, as you can see, the cart was huge. I was surprised at how much selection for bread there was. In some supermarkets, there are Asian sections so I can buy soy sauce and some Japanese food there. It's more expensive than in Japan though.

Today we got many things on sale. If you have the advertisement with you, you can get one more item for free. My boyfriend's family use that deal often.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿