2010年8月12日木曜日

Holiday



Hey guys!
How's it going?

I am good. We are going to my boyfriend's sisters place this weekend. His mother is already there, so we are actually going to pick her up to bring her back home. His sister's place is in Kelowna, which is 4 hours from here by car. I heard it is a small city.
This will be my first trip in Canada! We packed swim suits with us and bought some food for the long drive. I won't be driving though.

We have to get up earlier tomorrow, but I can't wait!!

2 件のコメント:

  1. I've been Lelowna twice during my stay in Canada.Both of them were winter though...In summer time,it should be awesome!
    Have a good trip!!

    返信削除
  2. Thanks for your comment, Nori chan.
    Did you like Kelowna? Yeah I liked there. I think I wanna visit there again;) So relaxing!

    返信削除